This recipe is Kosher and Gluten-free
Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- 1-2 whole chickens (preferably heritage, perferably from Grow and Behold)
- 1-2 Onions or Lemons
- ground ginger
- 1 quart of chicken broth (see chicken broth recipe)
- 2 generous Tablespoons of corn starch (potato starch if passover)
- optional: a potato or two cut into small chunks
This is my favorite brownie recipe
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix (21 Oz package, Parve)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Butter melted (Dairy) or 1/2 cup Earth Balance Vegan buttery sticks melted (Parve)
- 6 Oz semi sweet chocolate chips (dairy) or 5 Oz Parve chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F or 300°F, depending on what else you’re cooking and how your timing is.
Put a large pot of water on the stove on high to cook the pasta.
This is modified from a chicken marbella recipe. It’s a delicious combination of chicken breasts, plums, and olives. Continue reading “Chicken Breast Plumbella”
Modified our spiced chicken recipe to add fresh pineapple
Continue reading “Pineapple Spiced Chicken Breasts”
Modified from “The Gefilte Manifesto” at their suggestion for passover. This is a parve Gluten Free variant. They recommended a 9 Inch square glass baking pan (actually their first recommendation was individual ramkins), but it’s passover, so a smart and final 9 by 12 inch aluminim 1/2 steam pan. The Steam pan is 25% larger than the recommended pan, so I’m quadrupling the recipe and making three. The ingredients are list for one recipe.
First time we’ve tried a pesadich version of our gluten free unsweetened granola, and it turned out great. I won’t claim that it’s quite as good as the regular version, but it’s pretty close. I think you have to be OK eating kitniyot during Pesach for this recipe to work for you. Continue reading “Passover Granola”