Here is a traditional three bean chili recipe:
- 2 pounds lean ground kosher grass fed beef
- 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded and diced Continue reading “Kosher Three Bean Beef Chili Recipe”
- 2-3 pounds kosher, pastured chicken legs, thighs and/or wings, or a whole chicken, or whatever chicken parts you have.
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil Continue reading “African Chicken Peanut Stew”
This is David Greenberg’s recipe, with my commentary.
- Chicken bones
- Most of the head of celery including the middle and leaves Continue reading “Chicken Soup (actually Chicken Broth)”