- 1 750ml bootle of Jose Cuervo Gold (blue agave)
- 3 fresh Jalapeño peppers
- 1 quart mason jar
- 1 pair latex gloves
- 3 pounds of good beef (grow and behold chuck roast, or strip steak)
- 2 Large Idaho potatoes
- 2 Large carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 can of tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Quart of beef stock
- 1 teaspoon or Salt, Pepper, Rosemary, Thyme
- 1 lb salmon, preferably wild alaskan
Every day at 9am and 9pm add 1/4 cup of whole grain brown rice flour and 1/4 cup of distilled water into a wide mouth quart mason jar. After a few days or several days this will bubble and you have starter.
Cheer for your team – Yes, even if you’re that grumpy season ticket holder in the expensive seats, try clapping, or even yelling. You can stand up Continue reading “Bill’s Baseball Post Season Fan Etiquette”
Welcome to the Kelly Family blog for gluten-free recipes and other things.
I’m thinking this can be a place for us to post recipes, both gluten-free and glutenous, as well as photos of any projects we want to share, and anything else that comes up.